ANMA Election 2018 announcement
Call for Nominations for Association of Nepalese in Midwest America (ANMA)- July 28, 2018
Association of Nepalese in Midwest America Election Committee invites nominations from its members to serve in following positions for a two-year term..
The nominations are available for the following positions:
· President -1 Position
.Senior Vice President -1 position
· Vice President- 2 Positions
· General Secretary -1 Position
· Joint Secretary -1 Position
· Treasurer -1 position
· News Letter Editor -1 Position
· Members-12 positions.
The election of the above mentioned positions are conducted by following ANMA rules and By-laws
Interested members can either self-nominate or nominate other individuals who are members of Association of Nepalese in Midwest America (ANMA) as of August 15th-2018 or earlier. Nominations must be received by the Election Committee by August 19th, 2018 for consideration.
Nominations must be submitted by following the guidelines and procedures as described below.
The nominee must:
1. Be a ANMA member in good standing.
2. Have attained the age of 18 years.
3. Have been a ANMA member by August 15th 2018.
While submitting a nomination, the following procedures must be followed:
1. One individual is eligible to compete for only one position.
2. A nominator can send nomination for one or more positions.
3. The following information about the nominator must be provided:
b. Current mailing address:
c. Valid e-mail address:
d. Verifiable phone number:
e. Member before August 15th, 2018
4. The position or positions being nominated must be clearly specified.
5. The following details for each nominee must be provided :
a. Position nominated:
c. Current mailing address:
d. Valid e-mail address :
e. Verifiable phone number
6. A statement must be provided by the nominator that, to his/her best knowledge, the nominee is eligible for the position according to the nomination guidelines described above and in the bylaws.
7. Nomination must be submitted no later than August 19, 2018.
8. Nomination must be submitted to the correct e-mail address at email@example.com
9. Only nominations sent to the e-mail address in #8 above will be considered by the Election Committee. Any e-mail with questions or comments about the nomination process and election will not be entertained or replied.
For time table and other information about the nomination process and election, please visit joint convention website https://nepalinationalconvention.org/
ANMA Election Committee:
Rajendra K Khatiwada, Chair, KY
Dr. Gaury S Adhikary Member, MI
Gopendra Bhattarai Member, IN
Time Table for A NMA Election
The Election Committee of the Association of Nepalese in Midwest America (ANMA) has finalized the following time table for conducting the election of the Officers.
1. August 5, 2018
Call for nominations will be announced.
2. August 19, 2018
Last date for submitting nominations to the Election Committee
August 25th, 2018
A list of nominated candidates will be posted at joint convention websites.
3. Sunday September 2, 2018. 1:00PM – 6:00PM
Election of Officers will be conducted by secret ballots at the site of the Nepali National Convention of (ANMA / NASeA/ANA )
Hilton Rosemont/Chicago O'Hare 5550 N. River Road Rosemont, Illinois 60018USA
The results will be announced during the Cultural Program in the same evening.
Rajendra K Khatiwada (Chair); Dr GaurY S Adhikary ; Gopendra Bhattarai